A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 87 - The Female Knight and the Grand Tournament Pt.3

Fed-Kun's army
How much do you bet Fooly will just go "nah famalam, I said I liked her abs"?

Dex-chan lover
Let's start the poll!

Does she get shot down
A) Verbally
B) Magically
C) Both

Also those abs are doughy in comparison to the chiseled perfection of Leo. Miss berzerk blade also has better abs.

Dex-chan lover
She's a kind and gentle person deep down... but it's really the abs.

Double-page supporter
lol every new chapter uploaded of all the mangas im reading since mangadex came back all introduced more love rivals. wat the hell man

Contributor
Oooh, you kind of had him until you said that she was scarred and rugged and that you were more attractive. I’ll get my F and RIP ready for that comment section when you go down. Honestly thought there’d be a male rival.

...they’re totally gonna have a really bad misunderstanding until the semifinals match when they face off because Leo just happened to run off at that moment, huh? Hopefully it isn’t the case and Fooly wins this tournament and gets the marriage proposal.

Dex-chan lover
Look, no relationship is perfect without temptation, and we need to establish that just muscles won't win over his heart.

I'm sure this bitch is just trying to play him for the prize money, and trying to get him to forfeit to go on a date with her, but if she is serious about being interested in him, then its just one more in the harem of women trying to assault him as he longs for his waifu.

Of course this won’t work. The succubus acting as Leo couldn’t move that guy in the dream. This girl has no chance.

My guess is that she'll win over Folley,only to be so badly beaten by miss Leo that no date is possible.

Dex-chan lover
@Koni
Oooh, you kind of had him until you said that she was scarred and rugged and that you were more attractive.
Not like she said anything incorrect. Though obviously Fooly won't fall for that, just because he has a deeper relationship with the FMC.

Users who are viewing this thread