A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 96 - The Female Knight and an Attack

Dex-chan lover
And here I was about to scream IT'S A TRAP but with master coming, it was shut down as fast as possible before Fooly could touch them.

Contributor
Harriet: I'll have to kill her!
Fooly: ...
Fleur: Why aren't you stopping her!
Fooly: Ah! I was thinking it would be easier for me if she did.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe Fleur did something with her abs which would trap Fooly or something, and his Master is taking it as an attempt against his life or something. Definitely not because she has a 0 in terms of abs and is jealous, which explains why her top is only a sleeved cape. Not that it doesnt look good, im just saying if you want a lot of ab exposure, a sleeved cape is the third best method, right behind a bikini and just flat out being topless.

Aggregator gang
Let me guess..

His master in love with him but afraid to say...

Double-page supporter
@jak compared to the others tho also her torso is moderately straight just bending her legs you even see her arching her back in the 5th page

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting Fleur to do some magic bullshit to have gotten her abs...

Also as a Yandere, even if Fooly married, these two aren't going away... Even with a restraining order...

Harriet is either a yandere or overly possessive and possibly misogynous...

Dex-chan lover
Fooly's master goes on a trip, comes back, and finds her favorite student surrounded by THOTS.

"Someone likes Fooly?! Not on my watch!" -her, probably

Double-page supporter
Her saying that he got skinnier makes me wonder if she have a fat fetish and he used to be fat.

Fooly's harem grows ever larger as the Milf wants back in.

Users who are viewing this thread