A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - The Female Knight and Underwear

@AtomikCactus Yes, well, when you ser something like that, a wizard did it.

@Qelix, @Chrona I was thinking that, too, but upon inspection, she only takes off her armor, and I think that those might just be the clothes she wears underneath.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kodakowl
Even if that were true, when it does the full frontal shot in 24 it gives her a very very deep cleavage shot and she has no traces of any wrappings whatsoever. In order for her to have wrappings underneath that she would need to have them beneath her nipples which would defeat the point of them. In addition, those "normal clothes" cup her breasts perfectly while the wrappings would very obviously smash them together as depicted in this chapter. It is true that normally she has those clothes on underneath the armor plates as depicted by various armpit shots but that just means her regular clothes act more like a bra than her wrappings.

Double-page supporter
She's right though. Leo gave up on being a woman way too easily. Then again it was mostly her dad's fault for being so rough during her upbringing.

Dex-chan lover
@AtomikCactus & @Qelix: I don't think it was ever said that her scarred eye is blind. Maybe after the scar healed enough for her to safely open the eye, she usually keeps it closed as a self-imposed challenge.

Aggregator gang
R.I.P. bra, it died trying to make Leo more womanly...which is hard considering how amazing she is.

Users who are viewing this thread