A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - The Female Knight and No Talking

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1

Not to mention that by making them officially considered dating would:
1) remove many potential/current female characters from having some kind of presences aside from mayne a reference.
2) turn any kind of awkwardness into drama, which does not fit the mood/tone of the manga.
3) increase the amount of "accidental/coincidental" female casualties because Leo will likely ensure no completion remains alive once discovered.

Dex-chan lover
agqpnxZ.png

Double-page supporter
Leo-san is always scary. Fooly just manages to replace all that scariness with fluffiness.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
She is the worst kind of tsundere. The one that has a retarded fit whenever another woman gets too close to him, but she is also too stuck up to open up to him and to develop any kind of romantic relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@G-P
I was going to comment on that but you took the words from my underdeveloped mind and made poetry with them.

Thanks for the upload. Hopefully we can get some progress as this is starting to feel like it's dragging on.

Yandere Leo isn't good. I liked it more when she was more of a Tsundere character, even if it was just as a cliche... At the very least she never acted like she was gonna murder someone just for being a bit close to Fooly... :/
Honestly, I'm getting kind of tired of this manga. It was a cute premise at first, but its starting to drag... I think they should just get together at this point, and just go through the general hilarity that comes with being in a relationship with one of the more revered (and feared) swordswomen around.

Welp, that was... something... jisus that woman is a nuts. Why can't she just tell wuss that she likes him, it wouldn't be the end of the world or the series. Theauthor is dragging way too long to get to the relationship part, I guess thats his end goal and not an step into building the characters relations... Which is dumb and shows a lack of understanding of basic human behaivour... Then again this a manga (work of fiction) so all rulez are off the table to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't she just tell wuss that she likes him, it wouldn't be the end of the world or the series.

It would be the end of the story.
I have no idea why people think otherwise because there would be nothing else, this is not shoujo ... they hook up, it ends.

Dex-chan lover
... Am I the only who's enjoying the stuff that most commenters come here to complain about? It's a Japanese slapstick rom-com manga that just happens to be set in a fantasy RPG-inspired world, people; this kind of stuff is more or less typical of the (sub)genere in question.

God, it's just like all the undeserved hate that Akane Tendo gets from the bulk of the Ranma 1/2 fandom's American/European portion: They take her tendencies to violence way too seriously and exaggerate the frequency of said behavior well beyond what it really is (fun fact: Akane, at least the manga version, is actually the least frequently violent towards Ranma Saotome among his suitors).

Dex-chan lover
Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa wasn't shoujo either.

No but it had another thing to function to progress the storyline.
There is nothing to hold this series besides the gags and having then start dating will change what can be used for gags, its changing the setup of the comedy routine and that is not something that can easily be done or that will work, also I kinda turn off Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa some chapters after the whole pregnancy thing because when it come to those two it started to grasp for things to keep the story going, the same applies here ... if they start dating then what? And that is the problem, people are so keen on having the couple hook up and forget the only road left open after that is a breakup if the story progresses further because the relationship is effectively set and its the only thing that can change the dynamics and the only threat.

Users who are viewing this thread