A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 63 - The Female Knight and Mating

Fed-Kun's army
Well, the moment I saw the chapter's title I already knew that there will be something like that, and the first page got me spot on, but seriously...

nani.jpg

P.S. I definitely want more of this Leo-sama. 😉

Contributor
That poor guy is gonna have a really bad time on the honeymoon.

Dex-chan lover
"Gentlemen, let the mating begin!"
>next chapter
"It's not different at all, is it Steve? AHAHAHAHAHA!"

After the last chapter, I expected something like this but not with weird fetish monkeys. Someone better do a wellness check on the Author, cause he's gone bananas ... I'll see myself out.

1st read chapter: NANI??? what the heck

read comments: LOL

the next day thought. ya know between Fooly's reaction to ABS and Leo's general strength. there would be general destruction in the area if they ever even lightly made out, let alone actual monkey time.
ie child "mommy whats this crater were passing?"
mom "thats where daddy and I created your older brother".....ya get my point

edit: @korra_lover ya thats pretty much what I thought

I imagine when they go at it, a city might be destroyed... As soon as he touches her abs and they go at it... Maybe its good they are often in the woods?

Dex-chan lover
Once Fooly and Leo get married, Fooly will get heavily snusnu'd by Leo. Fooly will not die because of how strong Leo is. Rather, he will live precisely because he's turned on by her.

Users who are viewing this thread