A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 64 - The Female Knight and Genderbending

Aggregator gang
AWWWWWWWWWW SHIT MS. LEO IS GONNA FIND DAT DERE CHINPO POTION AND GO TO POUND TOWN MY SON

Double-page supporter
Well, this chapter confirms that Leo likes Fooly because he's passionate and I'm sure that is the author speaking.
On the other hand, the more ecchi tones in recent chapters seems more like the editor's work.
After all it's a good duo.

Dex-chan lover
i usualy hate genderbender (ok most of it because i saw too many weird doujin) but this was hmmm cute? try harder fooly your waifu seems to prefer girl (or atleast you in girl)

Dex-chan lover
We all know that he/she was masturbating... We all know, what would be we the first thing to do, if we suddenly become the opposite sex... 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann noooooooooo i would not ... ok yes if it happen il toutch my boobs in girl form.. (because yes i can in man form because im big.. yurk why did i say this)

Dex-chan lover
>tfw you’ll never put your dick into both of them in a crazed ab fetishist threesome
why even live bros

Users who are viewing this thread