A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 70 - The Imperial Knight and Anri

Dex-chan lover
thinking back, it's already a staggering 5 members already, fooly really sets flags easily 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
Main problem I'm seeing with this manga is there really isn't any sort of plot. It's funny and the characters are (mostly) likable, but nothing's really happening. There's nothing linking the chapters at all, they're basically just a bunch of unrelated events, which doesn't help with chapters of this length.
Feels more like a gag manga than a rom-com.

@KraZTaco
Yeah, not to mention no real world building either. After 70 chapters the characters didn't develop much aside from maybe the first 5~ or so? Kinda getting tired of the same thing.

This is like a cartoon series, just a single theme with many self contained story that connects but not full interacting with each other per episode (chapter). I like it for what it is, a very shallow, cliche, but good rom-com that can get some laughs out of me.

(I the type of person who watches omega trash tier anime un-ironically and ironically so take this with a grain, no, with a large bucket of crunchy, delicious, grains of sticky bathin salts, that have the fragrance and taste of protein enriched white chocolates, that will ultimately atrract every 2D waifu of you dreams, to lick every inch of you body, till there nothing left but but a moist, dangling corpse on the street, cover in oral juices from adolescent girls, that have tits the size of watermelon..........."...............From this event will spark a investigation from your local police, and grand mystery of how you died in such a way. They will take dna samples but can not process it due to it coming from a different world, the world of 2d anime girls. But, eventually they will findout, and create a way to travel there, and find those who murdered in such a way. But, the 2D girls will defend their kind regardless of the circumstances, and attack those who threatens their comrades. This will spark a war between our world and theirs. Ultimately one we can not win, since they have obtained the power of many goddesses of their realm, Komi-sama, Chika-chan, and blackhole- chan. They will take over our world and enslave our people. They will need sacrifice of fresh, young, 40+ years old men in order to quench their thirst, for white chocolate.Then once we are out of those they will target the 12 and under boys next, and eventually, everything in between, and not just men, but women, dogs, cats, squids, and even shellfish will be sacrificed. All 3D life on earth will be exterminated, and all of this will be your fault)

Dex-chan lover
Please, more Fleur-chan. I love the interaction between her, Fooly and Leo.

Users who are viewing this thread