A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 71 - The Female Knight and the Birthday Present

Dex-chan lover
@Ryder96 rule of thumb if an elf asks you to guess, lie. If you can't do that, use human standards. Unless they're self-conscious about how young they look (rip the eternal Loli) it's flattering to guess younger.

Thing is that I could see Fooly really appreciating the sword, if given with story. Would probably end up a prominently displayed mantelpiece in his home, after he stopped lugging the damn thing around from his excitement.

Dex-chan lover
Fooly would love that sword, Sariela is dumb. Althought Leo should probably clean it.

Fooly would accept it whether or not he could use it, because it's Leo. Shows what Granny Sariela knows about him.

Fed-Kun's army
People saying how asking women for their age is a big no while I'm just telling girls in my workplace what I think their age is.

Well I guess since I'm an asian, its easier for me cause girls look younger than they should here

Dex-chan lover
I suspect she's actually as old as she looks, just said all that to tease Leo.

Dex-chan lover
So next chapter will involve lewding the Leo if that cliffhanger is anything to go by.

Group Leader
Actually I don't think her first idea was all that bad. Fooly would have loved it for sure, and I could even see treasuring it. Something that well loved would be really valuable to her, so it's a sign of trust.

Dex-chan lover
@Tarage Yeah I doubt this redirected gift idea is gonna end up being as good as her initial idea, honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread