A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 124 - The Female Knight and the Birth of the D…

Dex-chan lover
I actually have a same question with Fooly...
What actually happened there? 😅

Fed-Kun's army
That ab dimension had me laughing so hard I'm on my way getting some fine abs myself.

MD@Home
Well shit, this is definitely not what I had thought would happen.

@Lende I'm pretty sure he was about to die because he used too much healing magic but instead of dying, his horniness for abs kept him alive

Dex-chan lover
The author was going serious for a moment and then remembered this is a story where the guy goes super sayajin when he touches abbs so yea. ....

Double-page supporter
@Lende @Vergift @faliat
We learned in past chapters that "recovery" magic does not exist.
"Recovery" magic is actually a magic that works by the user using his/her own life force to heal others.
It is a forbidden magic due to that.

We also learned in past chapters from Fooly's magic teacher that Fooly has used this magic so much that his life force is almost used up and he will die if he uses it again to certain extent.

So what happened in this chapter is that Fooly healed Leo's heavy wounds she received from the demonlord Leo.
This use of his magic has used up his remaining life force.
Hence he is currently dying.

But in this moment the power/demon born from his obsession with abs is now talking to him offering him some kind of power.
As such the questions are:
1. Will he accept the demonic power?
2. What kind of power is it?
3. What will happen to Fooly if he accepts?
4. If he does not accept that demonic power will he die or will there be some miracle saving him?

Users who are viewing this thread