A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 131 - The Female Knight and What Doesn't Change

Fed-Kun's army
A rather barebones ending, but an ending nonetheless. Thank you author. I look forward to future works.

How to Treat a Lady Knight Right little review and small thoughts
Enjoyment: 10/10

Story: 7,5/10

(subpoint of the story)Pacing: 8,5/10

(subpoint of the story) change of events/plot: 7,5/10

Worldbuilding: 2/10

Characters: 7/10

(subpoint of) characters development): 5/10

Art: 9/10

Writing (how well the story was structured): 6/10 (a lot of fanservice)

Overall rating: 7,5/10

Man, this show was a good read. It had a lot of potential, but it was wasted on fanservice (the first part of the manga) and was rushed (the second half of the story). I really like the slow-pacing in the first half, introducing characters that would be important (kind of) and several factors. Then in the second half, there was the evil knight arc, tournament arc, Fooly's master arc, friendly battle arc, and the demon arc, which I really loved, but at around chapter 100, it began to be rushed. Here's what I mean: those characters from the friendly battle were not that relevant. Fooly's master and that evil girl knight (Melvie I think was her name) could have been better written. The world-building was not that great either, it is the generic fantasy kind of world that you see in most iskeai's and slice of life. I really like the characters (well designed and decent personalities, but too much-showing skin, but that's expected for this kind of manga/anime genre), but the development is bad, not only the characters that I wrote above were poorly written, but they did injustice to Helga (my personal favourite) , Melvie and Fleur (I'm too lazy to say why). The art was very good, with lots of detail.

Conclusion: It's worth it when you have nothing else interesting to read. Not saying it's bad but it could've been better if it was not for rushing the series (probably bcz of covid) and lewding the cutest waifu from this manga.

ALSO, WHERE CAN I READ THE "FIRST NIGHT" H3NT@1 THAT THE AUTHOR TEASED AT THE END OF A CHAPTER AND THAT WAS CENSORED? PLEASE IM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Aw, it's finally over. Honestly this was a pretty fun read. This was kind of a standard, pretty typical slice of life ending, but at least they didn't make the mistake of a lot of other series and fuck it up at the very end.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, and a good way to wrap things up. But it looks like Leo's demon version is also still around, how interesting.

Dex-chan lover
K7zMlrq.png

I'll miss this silly fun romcom

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONNNONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONOOONONONONOOOONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONOONOONOONNNOONONONNONONOONNNOONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONNONNONNONO WWHY ENDD

this actually ENJOYED tf out of me even thought it's 6 page per chapter i still had the courage to go to the next chap but sadly it ended it's excellent tbh hoping for the best to the author. 8.9/10

Dex-chan lover
While this was an enjoyable read. I felt it overstayed its welcome. Some arcs felt like they dragged too long and others felt so rushed. The comedy was also hit or miss for me. But I'd still easily recommend this to others. Glad I read all of it.

Group Leader
I probably would've liked it more if he ended up with Helga or Fleur but we take those

Users who are viewing this thread