A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 131 - The Female Knight and What Doesn't Change

this was a nice ride

thanks for all the translation!

that otherworld leo tho, so in their world there are two leo now huh

at least it seems like her dad got another daughter now

Dex-chan lover
Going to keep it marked "Reading" for awhile in case there are any extra chapters since they wont pop up in my follow list if marked "complete". Has happened with several manga.

Dex-chan lover
Of course there was a time skip... Could of been worse, still pretty sweet. Solid 7

Thank you For the wonderful ending author-kun. Thank you for the translations dearest translators. and most of all thank you for the ABS

Well i'll be damned it's been a long journey. Thank yall for reading Female Knight, it's been a pleasure helping translate it every week 😊

Well that was a nice ending, although it feel a bit lil rushed but I still like it. 7/10 good.
I kinda wish there is adaption later on.

I think this is the first manga that I ever started reading RIGHT when it first came out (within a few chapters) that has lasted until it's natural conclusion. It's been a wild ride. The Super Abs-Saiyan thing was probably the low point, for me, but there was plenty of good stuff, too, and I will miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread