A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 131 - The Female Knight and What Doesn't Change

Dex-chan lover
the ending was not as good as i was expecting, but i was expecting the ending to be better than one written by god himself, so this is a great ending

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, its been a while since i didnt care about this series, so right now i feel nothing that it has finished, but i will miss the abs jokes.

A very rushed ending... no real development of the wedding, no slice of life after they were married.

Yeah, it was nice that the last episode ended as the first episode began, but still lackluster IMO

Dex-chan lover
I came into this thinking so long as it ends with them being married that is good enough. At least it met that even though she didn't kill the demon lord version of herself

The stories was nice, but the ending was lukewarm. That's too bad, because I was hoping for a more meaningful ending considering all the efforts it took to get here. Looks like I won't remember this series after this.

Fed-Kun's army
Good ending but kind of lackluster. Would have loved some more chapters about the wedding and married life.

Aggregator gang
Not the best, not the worst. Story kind of lost its way for a while with a bunch of side characters, but had a decent time overall.

Users who are viewing this thread