A Story of a Person Who Made a Lover for the First Time at a University

Group Leader
Out of curiosity, why is Centinni's chapter numbering different? Even the official volume has, say for example, Centinni's chapter 1 seperated into 4 different chapters. And if there is a reason why they combined the chapters, what is it?

Source: https://viewer-trial.bookwalker.jp/03/8/viewer.html?cid=af7b24c7-6321-46fe-a1d3-2655e7a54537&cty=1

Can someone fix the chapter numbering? It's really confusing having multiple versions of the same chapter, except they're completely different, because what's one chapter in one group's version is like 4-5 in the other's.

@tkmisere I hv heard of "took a lover", "found a lover", "got a lover", "had a lover", but not "made myself a lover"... "made love", yes, but never "made myself a lover". The closest would be "made myself a cup of tea/mug of coffee".
On second thought, it's possible, if one was to "create" a lover (happens frequently enough in manga/hentai to make a case for itself).
Maybe it's because in Japanese, getting a lover would be 恋人を作る (lit. make a lover) or in this case 恋人をできた (lit. made a lover)

For Centinni's Chapter 4 Page 10, 生コンフェクショナリー would mean high-quality/premium confectionery, yes it uses the kanji 生 which in most cases could mean raw, but in this case it means really good quality insert the name of (mostly) sweets here

You often see this with 生チョコ which is a kind of chocolate ganache, or 生パスタ aka fresh(er) pasta

An exception to this would be 生クリーム which would mean whip cream and anything with meat afterwards (like 生サーモン or raw salmon, which is the default translation for 生 in this context)

Users who are viewing this thread