A Succubus and Thereafter - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
it's good but, i feel like there's a lot of potential lost by doing a simple wholesome light story.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a really touching after-story to a 257 chapter high-school rom-com with an "average high-school boy" and a "goofy unique girl with a strange quirk" that a mangaka made 20 years after the manga finished right before they finally retire as a thank you to all their readers. Love it

it's good but, i feel like there's a lot of potential lost by doing a simple wholesome light story.
I feel like it's better this way since there are enough stories out there with a similar premise. However the author just wanted to put a twist on that setting by exploring different aspects of this sort of love story. By keeping the length to a single chapter there was no inevitable bloat and clichés of a long story whilst still delivering similar results with more calculated quality.

Dex-chan lover
OMG, who is this soulless monster?
mT27t5s.png

P.S.: Sorry for the resolution, didn't know 4k displays could do that.

Last edited:
Beautiful. I might have read this before.
Really loved how they showed the past and then present and at the end the future. One shot authors really pour all of their heart to their creations just like Masaya pour all of his heart for Lulu and Lulu pour all of her heart for Masaya. Simple and Beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
i haven't read this since it dropped, so i managed to forget most of it in that time. i was scared for a second that it might end sadly with the whole 2x lifespan thing.

also it looks like her daughter married an incubus, that's neat.

Users who are viewing this thread