A Sugar-Sweet Dad and a Salty-Sour Daughter - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

daddy said no dating during school
daddy will break his leg
no dating

incest is wincest. jk

@WalrusNine yes, the manga goes there. Theres a time skip where Rin is like 16 and confesses her feelings for whats-his-face. He tells her that if she still feels that way when she graduates then he'll consider her feelings. Welp, guess what happens when she graduates??
The ending pissed off so many fans. It went from a heartwarming fluffy series to gross grooming

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@icecreatie This started when they are all older.... so it's impossible to be Usagi Drop....

The 1st half and 2nd half of Usagi Drop were practically different series....

Anyone else shipping the dad and his childhood friend the president now? I didn't see a ring on her finger

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be really nice and refreshing to see a platonic relationship between people of opposite genders for once. They've clearly had a very wholesome and stable friend's relationship for decades now, and I feel like romance would actually ruin it.

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaMaru god damn it. well I'd rather keep thinking like when I finished watching the anime, that the father would marry that Rin friend's mother and they were happy happy family. the end xD

wait there are people rooting for fucking incest? whats wrong with you guys bruh this is just a wholesome manga not something for the horny

Dex-chan lover
I know that some people like incest but PLEASE leave this wholesome series alone :((

Users who are viewing this thread