A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
LOL
Because the barber who was changing Finn/Frick's appearance at the beginning of the Manga - drum roll - is the same one who change's Alfine's appearance to the Pixie Blonde. I am tired of the Yuri trope with the Wagon Girl who got her out of the capital though. It's an unnecessary side arc.

TL groups are taking their sweet-ass time. There's at least five chapters in RAW as of this week. Clearly this series isn't on the priority list.

Let the Blank take all of them over - they can't seem to stop picking up new Manhwa like every 15 hours. Jeez.

I swear the fuck is wrong with some people wishing she got brainwashed and raped by that creep, y'all acting like she committed a Holocaust, i know its hard for some of ya'll smoothbrains to comprehend but what she did to mc is nowhere near bad enough to justify wanting her to get brainwashed and sexually assaulted 💀

Dex-chan lover
I swear the fuck is wrong with some people wishing she got brainwashed and raped by that creep, y'all acting like she committed a Holocaust, i know its hard for some of ya'll smoothbrains to comprehend but what she did to mc is nowhere near bad enough to justify wanting her to get brainwashed and sexually assaulted 💀
Yeah and to be honest it wasn't that bad either the MC moved on and it's not like he hate her, she changed with her position and he couldn't take it anymore in comparison to another stories that are basically NTRed or betrayed and left for dead this is pretty chill in comparison

Users who are viewing this thread