Kensei no Osananajimi ga Power Harass de Ore ni Tsuraku Ataru no de, Zetsuen Shite Henkyou de ma Kenshi to Shite Denaosu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's a transformation.

Yeah, that's totally not him.

Jealous adventurer. For one of the usual trash who's only there to get beat up, he's a tad less trash. I mean, at least she was the one who challenged him.

As far as her growing and earning some redemption, she's on the way.

Yeah, every OP character trying to lay low fails immediately.

That guy faces a lot of pressure. And yet I can't seem to care.

Dex-chan lover
2y8NZvS.png

Ah yes.

Contributor
Let it go, Alfine. It'll be easier for both of them never to know they've changed identities and started living a new life. But this being a story, I feel like they'll both know eventually. They're both gonna be famous rookies at this rate and will have to cross paths more times than I'd want.

I'm both invested in seeing Flick succeed in his new life, and also in Alfine escaping that creepy bastard she ran away from. I'd say losing Finn from her side permanently is already enough punishment for her. Good to see the old butler isn't letting him have his way.

Dex-chan lover
So, she gets a makeover, dye job and colored contact lenses (odd bit of tech in a fantasy world...). Immediately bumps into Finn. "But they don't look alike at all." The thought NEVER OCCURS TO HER that he could have had the same type of makeover as her???

Dex-chan lover
Of course finn will forgive you because he such a good and nice guy there is no way he would hate you for all the trauma youve caused him no way, YAY good for you :shamihuh:

It doesn't really look like much of a trauma anymore. It was mainly just a massive waste of his time and basically keeping Finn from developing a healthy sense of self-confidence, but at the same time, he wasn't totally crushed, at all. The year after he left behind Finn and become Flick, or however long it has been, has more or less fixed most of the damage, so it would be an exaggeration to call it trauma. Not to mention, he still fancies himself a magic swordsman, not just a magician, so clearly even the time wasn't all wasted.

I suppose you might say Flick is like a person who worked for a black company for a decade, but then left it all behind. Using the experience from that decade of ruthless yet unrewarding grind, he would have got employed by a good company and is now acing his work comfortably.

Users who are viewing this thread