A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The 4th "Monster Taming" Knight Order Part 2

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan : Well, you initially asked this:

>Retribution for what?
>Giving her a menial task that can be easily done and involves little to no danger?

1. It's not a menial task considering the danger of the monster attacking (and did to Fia although she got away with just a scratch)
2. He (in his mind) knew full well she wasn't suited for the task.

So once it's known he did this, why wouldn't the people above him (reminder that he's only vice commander, not THE commander of 4th knight) give him punishment for it?

Dex-chan lover
@Milanin
Uhm...
Page 24, 37 fixed.

Page 33, actually it was said by Zabiria as well. In the novel, it was 1 sentence.

@draksig
@BlueCatMage
Web novel: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7673ff/
Light novel: https://www.es-novel.jp/booktitle/81tenhita_r.php

The novel is better than the Manga. (But bad news, it isn't translated, I also don't have enough time to handle another series)

There are many things skipped in the manga.
Like Saviz's POV chapter:
*He went on the stage, looking at the Knights and thought
"Good, the young ones are enthusiastic, keep it up, the country is in your hand"
*He was surprised by Fia.
"What's this? For such a young girl to have the eyes of the ruler. The eyes that control the flow of the battle"
*When fighting Fia.
"What's this? Her attack hits like a truck. Where did her power come from?"
*When hearing Fia's answer.
"My old wound, the military secret that only 20 Captains know about.
For 10 years, there's no-one realized it and she knew in a few seconds?
Interesting, the one with ruler's eyes is something else"

It was shortened into 2 pages that Fia has Ruler's eyes.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai Aah... I thought it was two different things... Since the bubble didn't have a tail, I thought it was said by a off screen character...

Dex-chan lover
The Black King sleeps in a bed tonight.

Thank you for your hard work.

Contributor
With a lot of "I don't want to stand out!" isekai/reincarnation plots being very silly about their characters' motives, I suppose it's nice for once to see a nice, valid and sensible balanced conflict for once between "I don't want to stand out because it's dangerous" and "Sweet Jesus, I can't watch this malpractice, I'm a medical professional! (also combat mage but, well)".

It's amazing how Fia turns into a different person when mentoring the next generation of saints.

Alright i am dropping this. Too much idiocy and inconsistencies. Transforming whole lake to healing potion. Creating a proper saintess from nothing. The boar being aggresive towarsda the MC, the true saintess at first but all the animals suddenly become friendly when she "created" another proper saintess coz they can smell the sweet magic power.
This story is made for kids less than 10 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread