A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

This is a gem, I didn't think much of it at first but it's all a riot. loving this

Quentin!!!! I love this man so much.

"I was just gone for an expedition, so why are there 2 natural disaster monsters in my office?"
"Ah, the black dragon I searched for the last 6 months has come to my office as a blue dove. Such a black joke that I can't laugh."
"Is this a trap? Will I be crushed to a lump of meat if I get the wrong answer? What can I say to this clunky piece of cloth?"
*Sweatdropping* "I'm the best at handling monsters. If you value your life, stop cutting into my words!"
"Ahhh, so it was you. On the contrary, I was saved. This table was too big for me, thank you for breaking it in half!" "...Quentin, you've definitely eaten something bad."
"No, what you said was really wrong. I don't know what you're playing at." "Tell me. I don't know what I'm doing myself."

Oh my gods this man looks like he's genuinely gone insane, legend, I'm dying of laughter.

This series keeps getting better and better. I can't believe I found such a diamond so late!

Dex-chan lover
TFW you're the only one who can see the nuclear bomb in the room but can't say it explicitly

Users who are viewing this thread