A Tan Childhood Friend with Absolutely No NTR! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the title makes me suspicious, but it could be a cheeky fake out to purposely make people anticipate something that is not coming (even though we're explicitly told it's not coming).

NTR is such a weird fetish, are they imagining they're the other guy? But it lingers so much on the victim of it that it has to be some weird form of self-victimisation, and getting off to it; it's emotional masochism.

It's a tired joke, but is it a cost cutting method to use your own tears instead of buying lube? Just use your own spit my dudes! Have some self respect!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the title makes me suspicious, but it could be a cheeky fake out to purposely make people anticipate something that is not coming (even though we're explicitly told it's not coming).

NTR is such a weird fetish, are they imagining they're the other guy? But it lingers so much on the victim of it that it has to be some weird form of self-victimisation, and getting off to it; it's emotional masochism.

It's a tired joke, but is it a cost cutting method to use your own tears instead of buying lube? Just use your own spit my dudes! Have some self respect!
I see it as a sadism thing, I like to see the despair of the other partner, especially when they are in the same room as it is happening.

Double-page supporter
Translator don't worry, if it turns to ntr there are people who will take care of it.(😉) Thx for translating.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
That is a shame. This is the kind of MMC who absolutely deserves to be NTR'd

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how fast this would be picked up if it turned to ntr?

Looking at the author's twitter though I can tell that it probably won't be ntr. Very curious why it's brought up in the title.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread