A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I like how this author creates these escenarios when the mc is an idiot, everybody else drowns in lust, and the reader just want to nuke the damn place or chop everyone with the dullest and rustiest tool of the shed.

Dex-chan lover
im scared man... the only rape type hentai i could read is when the woman is not that stubborn... the sister is so going to be miserabled...

Aggregator gang
Is this meant to turn me on or to make me uncomfortable? Cause this shit turns me on.

Dex-chan lover
this feels neither scary, nor sexy. It just feels gross. Which is I suppose it's own brand of shock horror, but still. I was hoping for some existential horror clothed in sex, some good ol' san loss, but the only thing strained to the breaking point on seeing this is my sense of disbelief?

Plus, the characters only evoke pity or scorn from me? Like, on the one hand I feel like the video game obsessed brother should be putting some of that gamer mindset to work and actually intuiting that THIS IS SKETCHY AS FUCK AND YOU SHOULD RUN. Also, he has eyes that make women want to rape him from the looks of it, which is a weirds ass superpower but okay. More importantly, they're used to this? So it's just an inconvenient and accepted thing that women have been trying to steal this child for SOME TIME NOW? And yet he has no fucking sense of danger? I feel like he should be at the level of the MC from Criminale! by now.

which is unfortunate because I really like the Great Old Ones Gacha premise.

@Renard Ah, you phrased it perfectly.

Fed-Kun's army
Doing ten pulls and roll only garbage truly is the greatest horror of all.

I don't really use the word cringe but Tooru's gamer speech...oh my god. No wonder the author doesn't make hentai, this is much easier to produce. Almost the same plot as the last manga of his! And you can't stretch a hentai story over a couple of years.

Dex-chan lover
hollow_knight-2017-03-18-22-52-27-729.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
PLaying gacha with lives, also epic hollow knight reference down bellow

Users who are viewing this thread