A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
the high monk needs to die as soon as possible

The shift from softer panels to the angry close ups remind me of Higurashi. If they've been featured before....fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so Daemons of Slaanesh are feeding off of a sex cult

Lovely

Power Uploader
The kid is treating the situation as a RPG game. Just wait until he realizes it's a eroge with RPG elements.

Just letting y’all know that this author’s last manga became actual garbage, so don’t be surprised if this manga turns out the same.

Fed-Kun's army
I fear for the sister. She can’t trust no one and her brother is a nut job.

Knowing the author she is certainly getting the short end of the stick, things will only get worse for her

That brother is so incredibly stupid. At least tell the obsessed girl to be nice to your sister. Treat it as though they'd be family one day. He's got no interest in protecting her, and now she's going to be in a lot of danger without him.

If she was smart, she'd cut and run from her brother. He can take care of himself with the crazies, she's going to be tortured probably in more ways than one.

Dex-chan lover
Hehehehe Haahahahahaa
I hope the sister will suffer more, that's the highlight.

I feel a little sad people keep calling the brother stupid, just because someone thinks differently does not mean they are dumb, although the brother does seem a little crazy. Currently it seems that he is a spoiled brat with a gamer brain who might not be human, as such he really is not taking the world seriously. I am hoping that something will happen that will make him a little more serious, but that might be difficult as his father being put into intensive care did not achieve that.

Yeah, I don't think I can finish this. Even I can't handle this type of story.

Users who are viewing this thread