Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 14 - I Saw it in an Erotic Manga

Dex-chan lover
COUSIN??? WHY COULDN'T IT JUST HAVE BEEN "NON-BLOOD RELATED PERSON???"

Double-page supporter
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.png

Supporter
Reading ero doujin inside crush room ! ?
JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY ! ! ! !
The WN makes it clear this is some kinda josei manga (where the feelings are properly put into, like, words and stuff) rather than the smut "written" for boys. Still, it's a lot.

Double-page supporter
The WN makes it clear this is some kinda josei manga (where the feelings are properly put into, like, words and stuff) rather than the smut "written" for boys. Still, it's a lot.
Take a careful look to the spine of the book and you will see the letters TL on the logo of the publishing label of the book, so taking that, plus the title and cover of the book, then that means she was reading a book of the genre "Teen Love", so yeah, that is smut targeted to young women, with a fair share of them being on the borderline of crossing to seijin-muke aka R18 territory.

Dex-chan lover
Josei manga is extremely capable of being smutty-- actually, my first impression has been that it's disproportionately, if not primarily so.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the heat is so much in the first panel it's literally warping the atmosphere.

Not that I blame'em, 37C° is air-conditioning or death temperatures. A fan will just blow hot air right in your face.
I guess I’m bulit different since it regularly gets 40-42c here in the summer (granted only ~20% humidity)

Users who are viewing this thread