A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I feel like our boy got a hell of a lot more messed up. He's even freaking out his sister mom now and not realizing he's making her uncomfortable...or he's doing it on purpose which would be out of character for him.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish this is gonna turn into death note. A genius detective becomes the new protagonist and tries to bring the omnipotent boy down. But I guess that's super unlikely

Dex-chan lover
Originally thought they were just some crazy cult, now it really feels like a dangerous cult.

Fed-Kun's army
This went places real fast hahahah

@magustg1
maby, but it could also just be some sort of soft reboot. Like changing the setting a point of view, let's wait and see

Dex-chan lover
That was weird brother-son(broson in short) was always just weird and stupid but never too malicious. I get that this probably was because of the events from the last chapter but still the change was too sudden and without any warnings.

For a weird ecchi manga, this has a lot of plot.
Yume in the background, just unable to control the evil of the "person" she thinks is her brother.
Is this a story of overcoming that evil, or just how the evil overtakes the world?

R71

Exposition dump and yet more characters I don't really care about (and time-skip for the lulz I guess). You'd think Ch. 24 would be leading up to something more intriguing.

Users who are viewing this thread