A Timid Woman Longing for Her Delivery Girl

This was very cute. The story was simple yet very wholesome. And the art style was really cute as well. I hope to see more from this author in the future :)

Aggregator gang
Sweet compact story. The timing of the ending felt a little off, but I enjoyed it overall. Good to see a working class lead where her job actually played into the story. And not even a current/former delinquent at that.

@ShadoWAce Check our Takemiya Jin if you haven’t read her stuff yet. She’s written a lot of good gap yuri. It’s usually (always?) JK/adult though, so be forewarned if that’s squicks you out.

sweet,simple,somehow funny and and more on realistic...such a shame its too short
hoping to see more of their fluffy moments but still, this is a good yuri story..
enjoyed the ride..

Very good yuri manga it’s soft and sweet this author so far has made good yuri mangas, it reminds me like that they made “ sell me your body” something like that. The only thing about this one it’s just missing a better ending or the aftermath but I give this manga 9.5/10

Dex-chan lover
*Reads description*
Ah that's nice. I'll read it

*only 3 chapters*
Pain

Dex-chan lover
This story is realy well done. There is more plot in these 3 chapter than in most 100+chapter romcom...

Fed-Kun's army
That's some wholesome shit right there.

Extra credit for not having any rushed and dumb story arcs that are common in these Yuri shorts.

This is the yuri I want. Not this boring 100 chapter “why do I feel this way” romcom shit. Just good old fashioned “oh I guess I like this person I better tell them”

Users who are viewing this thread