A Toast to Your Eyes - Ch. 1 - Oneshot

Holy shit that art tho. It's probably my favourite promo art I've seen? (Although I guess I've always preferred painterly strokes to extremely cartoonish depictions)

Fed-Kun's army
SIX TIMES LMAO
im sorry i shouldnt be laughing and im sorry for her but like six times??? man,,,,

anyways the art is so pretty but maybe that's just bc i love this style so im biased

Your friend kisses your boyfriend SIX TIMES and you think its well intentioned??? I mean she realized it now but how stupid was she... Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me six times? I think you're too stupid to sympathize for at that point. Well at least she realized it and its not the continuous plot lmao

Dex-chan lover
This plot is kind of weird. I don't know how you can believe that someone stole your boyfriend six times without any ulterior motives, by the second time I would get suspicious and if she still continues--tell that bitch to stay away. Your friend should at least have the fucking nerve to avoid your future boyfriends. But along with hurting you, she also did you a favor by getting rid of those dudes who cheated on you. She must attract some shitty people.

The art is pretty good, the characters are attractive, but it lacks impact. Something about the color lacks contrast and the line work isn't my thing. It just seems so lifeless.

Seems to be a revenge plot, pretty interesting. The setting is also historical which is a nice touch.

I mean if it once, it might be a cruel fate. Twice, you should be doubtful. Thrice would happen if you are really dumb. But six times? The author should really make a good backup story with this, else I can't really say anything about her. 🤦‍♀️

the plott twist here is real

SPOILER: her friend does this because she is romantically in love with mc , so she snatches the men to keep mc to herself

Dex-chan lover
@Aquaa oh wow I thought about it and holy shit that's the truth? Damn girl, as much as I love wlw, that is just wrong. Here's to hoping that there is a scene where MC slaps the fiend

Edit: wait no I meant "friend". But well fiend isn't wrong so imma leave it I guess

Not saying a woman who tempts guys to cheat (on purpose) isn’t a sh*tty person, but I hate that they don’t ever talk about or blame the guys who cheat! Blame the cheating fiancé AND the backstabbing friend! They always talk about “oh look at how dumb this girl is! She lets herself be cheated on” etc. NO! Instead of blaming the INNOCENT person, blame the person who is ACTUALLY in the wrong.

P.S. I actually liked this one shot, don’t get me wrong lol. This is more about my feelings on these things in general, not this story specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread