A Toast to Your Eyes

Beautiful art! Maybe the novel's really interesting, but I hope this gets a manhwa serialization someday!

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the art at all. It looks so flat and lifeless. But I do like the story.

Fed-Kun's army
if someone cheats with your fiance or spouse, the one at fault is not the other party but your fiance or spouse!

Ah I remember reading this promo when secretlandcastle tl it i think. Hope someone could tl the novel though

@TsubasaNoHana
It takes two to tango. Both parties are at fault.

And honestly, if your friend cheats with six (6!!!) of your boyfriends and you still consider her your best friend, then there's something wrong with you as well.

@TsubasaNoHana I feel like that only works if the other party didn't know they were engaged/married. Otherwise they're just a homewrecker and both are at fault.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice , shame on me.
Fool me thrice , shame on me.
.... Shame on me ....
.....Shame on me .....
......Shame on me ......

@TsubasaNoHana
Not really.
First for whose the wrong in the first place is it can be your spouse or the homewracked. If your spouse do lay his/her hand then they are the first one to be the wrong, but if the homewracked is the type to like playing with fire and a slut or a whore or a bastard then he/she is the wrong in the first place.
Second for whose they can't control and restrain her/his self, in other word she/he is easywoman/man for to destroy their principle.
Third is you are also a wrong, whatever the reason is, it can't made you the right one. Why? Cause you don't has the eyes to look for the slightest changes in your relationship with your spouse, you don't has eyes to judge poeple personality, you are to easy being fooled, easy to believe your spouse and the homewracked if the third party is your family or your friends, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread