A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Krazier is truly too crazy... I hope Tia gets to the young master before he dies or something

Fed-Kun's army
If vampire emperor is going to be the love interest the author better start making homeboy sympathetic and less psycho real quick.

Wait, but didn't the maids inform the emperor's hand concerning the scars when they found out. Does the emperor expect maids to go to him and tell him. The author is really depicting him as a rash, irrational, morbid psychopath. God this is becoming a trope, he is even a vampire to boot. Next tragic past to justify his state.

He's a Vampire who nearly killed her, but punishes the guards when he could kill the lit of them, while he's off killing people? WTF YO‽

Okay, I need HIGH LEVEL white mages to cast Life4+ or Resurrection to bring the culled staff back to life & then to case Heal 4 to heal the physical damage on those harmed (but not executed), as well as a mind mages to memory wipe them of the trauma.

This is going to be an ENDEAVOR, so just like managing that cranky-pants tsundere dragon of fire who hurt his kid & wife rather than loved them, I want us to be together & look out for one another while dealing with this shithead!

Now, MC—go safe the kid & his idiot mother. The Emperor forfeited his right to judge her when he executed the guards & punished the staff unjustly, thereby compounding the MC's trauma. I'd like to also the MC to confront the Emperor, by we'll need a black mage to successfully cast paralyzing magic that effects vampires. That or a particularly sadistic white mage who will cast purification magic to (temporarily) remove the Emperor's arms & legs so he'll be forced to listen to the MC w/o murdering the audience.

I think that is a good start.

As for his behavior—dude needs to deal with his C-PTSD *stat!* Can we get someone to start doing EMDR and other trauma treatment modalities? Thank you!

Yaaay. Thanks for another chapter.

May I know how many chapters are the raws or is it completed already? Hehe.

Thank you guys sooo much for the fast translation. ❤❤❤

"is there anyone else who's being punished because of me?" eeerm, yeah... the maid you're manhandling might be.

ack, i thought we're going to see what's happening with the young noble guy, but the artist just copypasted the cliffhanger from last chapter! wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for the update^^

Dex-chan lover
The emperor is going to have a bad time when he realises what he's doing will make her angry and sad.

Also her way of getting the maid to talk was cute c':

Group Leader
Not a tyrant my ass

Why cant we have a mawha ML who isnt trigger happy and eager to kill of his own people for the slight offense for once

Fed-Kun's army
Your conversations about the chapter always make me lose my shit lol! Thanks for the translation ^^

Users who are viewing this thread