A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
How dare he threaten Blesse
giphy.gif

...when did the captain get his eyepatch? Did we miss something? 😶?

And Tia is pretty brave: instead of trying to take on whatever is at the windows, I would have fled the room as fast as I can and look for help: to the heck if they believe I'm crazy if there's nothing when they come 😅.............. Or so I think but once a guy tried to rob my earphones by grabbing the cable (because he was a "beggar" and got angry because I didn't want to give him money) and I, instead of letting him run with them, I grabbed and pulled them too... And they weren't even that expensive but I do remember that I felt anger and fear and I guess the adrenaline shot I got because of that made me grab them by reflex..... It's a miracle nothing else happened that day, except that my mom got extremely angry at me 😓

The knight was punished with his eye by his actions and now he does this?! Does he wants to lose an arm or what?! Geez, Tia was already figuring out that the Emperor is more what her eyes can tell and then the stupid knight does this -.- I hope everything will be fine

@Miyono-chan I suppose he lost his eye as a punishment, obviously, he can't kill his right hand like that but he still had to pay because he hid things from him

Users who are viewing this thread