A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

@PetiteTacos if you've never done it then you weren't being shouted at... why are you so upset... and yes they do need to threaten to stop translating, they're not out here trying to get sued

@PetiteTacos Bro they're likely to get sued if the author catches wind of their scanlations. Be a little more considerate they even translate for us to read rather than being upset just because the scanlation group is trying to be a little careful. There ARE people who post the group's work on social media and it's not like they can reprimand all of those people one by one so they just give out warnings with their chapter releases. BUT you say you're NOT one of those people so don't be upset and talk down on them as if they're obligated to keep translating for us. They do this for fun and they chose to share it to us. Let's just be grateful for that

I'm glad our vampire prince is a gentleman😍.
I like him more bcos he didn't get overly jealous or go alpha male when he heard the guy was her friend. In fact.. i think he actually felt relieved(?) on the fact that she's not alone in that horrible mansion.
It's refreshing to see a ML that actually trusts the MC for once haha -,-

Fed-Kun's army
Goodness gracious, people! Stop posting on Instagram! This might be the next Archmage’s Daughter, where we’d have to stop translating completely! You can post the pictures of the manhwa/manga/manhua to promote the work, but PLEASE DO NOT POST THE TRANSLATIONS!!

Omg I LOVE this webtoon 🤩🤩🤩 thank you for guys doing the translation we are so lucky some genius people take the time so that we can enjoy all these fabulous webtoons. I'm so so glad, thank you again

Who care sabout Sir Noll? FUCK! i don't want to see him again.

Ok, I STAN THIS COUPLE, despite everything he was capable of being reasonable, mature, and hold his impulses well. He was worried about her being alone and sad and he didn't ask her if she was in love with him (it'd be normal from any other possessive character, but here he simply knew when to stop).

Idk how the author makes it but despite the dark vibe of the story, I can feel a pure and honest feeling here. Tnksm for your hard work guys!

Edit: 7 months later and sorry for tag u but you bring me memories of the "Archmage’s Daughter", that story was fantastic but suddenly I stopped seeing the story's translations. I do wonder if someone kept working on it )":

Okay... I was just attracted to art so then I just want to see Chapter 1 to see what's the story is about, suddenly here I am in Ch 20...???

Bruh

But I'm liking the premise of the story so imma continue.

The Emperor is Hella fine though

Users who are viewing this thread