A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Hope the Young Master will be released bc he's
really kind and good man who truly cares for Tia. I'm so sad for him 😭

BTW, his Majesty is cute when he blushed just bc Tia grabbed his shirt ♥️

I don't trust people who look good and innocent easily. They easily manipulate people to side with them even though behind them they are planning something rotten.

Group Leader
I don't understand this new trend of "oh he's good at managing the empire so who cares if he's a tyrant who murderers and torture innocent people"

That I've been seeing in manwahs recently

I assume his crime is that he did nothing to stop the abuse of female lead? I mean, him being the young master, he could have easily given her some job like his personal coachmen or maid, etc. which would allow her to be safe at his side. Instead, he left her for extended periods of time due to his work during which, female lead was abused. That’s the only thing I can remember as I can’t view earlier chapters yet to confirm.

@qeenaxhie
True. I was thinking about it too. The way the ML said it as if there's another reason why he's in prison. Not just bcos of Tia, our MC.
I feel a bit sorry for ML cos it feels like Tia is jumping to conclusions but i don't blame her since it's her best friend that's being tortured.

@theilikepie
From the way how the story goes so far especially from his reactions towards Tia.. i don't think he's that type of ML.
He's not a good ruler if he unreasonably kills innocent people. Even the maid said that those were just baseless rumours. It could be misunderstandings of other people from the way he punishes wrong do-ers or some other villains just spread the rumours to drag down the emperor's name. Or it could also be due to his "evil vampire" side which he couldn't control.
So I think it's still too early to decide on that.. i still have hopes for this ML hahaha

And I think the fact that some MLs have that vicious side to them is maybe bcos of "bad boys conquered by good girls plot"? But in a more extreme way. It highlights the good of the FLs and their power and personality in "controlling the beast" aka ML.
To me it's also a cliche/non-creative/simple way to point out characters growth lol

Dex-chan lover
The emperor is sooo adorable & cute when he's blushing and acting shy o(/>///</)p

Group Leader
ahaha so funny on the chat!! A happy new year for you all=^^= By the way, the emperor when blushing so cute!!~ Tia, the emperor wasn't a bad people... so please fall in love with him not to Martin Noll!!! Hm... why my page so long for loading? is it my internet was the one problem??...

i thank you so much for posting this. i really want to acknowledge the instagram thingy. i think it'll be good if mangadex could apply the same thing as line webtoon, you cant save and you cant screenshot either. but it'll probably hard to do that since you can printscreen on pc, so either way it'll be hard to prevent this naughty behaviour. i felt so bad that mangadex on the run now, because of this kind of irresponsible behaviour.

but i gotta say im a hypocrite if i say that, because of those dumbasses i could find a lot of amazing story. its like double edge sword really, you got popularity but also legal authorities will hunt you down. im sad because i cant give any solution but felt anger towards irresponsible behaviour. tell me what should we do to prevent this :'(

OH and i thank you so much for doing this tirelessly, i really like the emperor such a cute almost-yandere? lololol just kiss have babies and get married already

Lolz his face 🤣🤣🤣
Hey at least he's suffering? 🤣
Anways, Tia is 🔥

Like the staff 🤣🤣🤣

The Young Master was naive and maybe he could have tried harder to protect Tia but HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS JFC!!!

Users who are viewing this thread