A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I was waiting for the team's shenanigans every update...

The heroine really seems to be an empty-headed individual.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god..the young master nol did that.. What's his first name by the way.. LOL
Many thank
Edit.. What are any of the names beside blessed and tiA (which is legit said at least 30 times each chapter)?

Tia....is...pretty stupid. Bites herself and basically forces his majesty her blood-- making him go crazy and then she screams for help like...I dont know what she expected :| thank you for your hardwork!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Cecelia_Stryke Yes. I totally agree. I might just drop it if she continues with her lack of common sense since there are so many similar webcomics out there.

I thought Tia was going to be the cool headed type heroine based on the first few chapters but as the story progresses she just becomes more and more brainless huh...

Kaizer's been trying to suppress his urges because he doesn't want to hurt her but then she offers him blood. Then she seems shocked and starts crying because he went out of control. How exactly was doing that going to help the young master? By giving him super saiyan powers from hearing her cries? (A bad image just popped into my head cough) And now Kaizer's going to be hurt because he hurt Tia. Why didn't she just ask Kaiser why he imprisoned the young master and then clear up Kaiser's misunderstanding instead of screaming and shoving her bloody wrist in his face?

Aaaaaa...I want to jump ship but I'm still too curious about the plot though.

@Izznis

I couldn’t control my rage over the fl. the story seemed okay so far, the emperor is likeable and the translators are one funny and amazing team.
❤️
It’s just the stupidity of the fl and that annoying young master that irks me. Like I don’t care if he’s a noble or what but why the hell would he cause a scene at the palace? He is overstepping his damn bounds. And he’s useless af. Like he can’t not actually realise Tia was being bullied. The least he could have done is not to get close to her or give favours in front of everyone to spare the amnesiac homeless maid from the bullying of the others. Like that is so stupid. And if he really cares about her, he won’t give her special attention under the jealous eyes of the other maid servants, spies of his mother especially if he won’t be able to fully protect her. That’s so half-assed. I’m really hoping he’s not the second Male lead or something.

FL as well!! Gaaaahhh. Is having amnesia makes you forget your reasoning as well as how to use your brain cells or spending two years with the hypocrisy and idiocy of the young master made her stupid. She keeps on insinuating that ML vampire guy is a monster but she’s the one who’s making him a monster. 🌚 well let’s give her a chance to redeem herself. But that young master? Nope. Sorry.

Group Leader
@Eunieberry dudes a literal tyrant who pinsuhes and kills innocent guards and maids cuss of his own mistakes. But cause he's attractive he dindu nuthin and hrs a good boi. Who cares if he murders innocents. They probably had it coming. ML can do no wrong

How exactly did the Young Master (what was his name again?) free himself from his chains and get out of the cell? And why didn't he do it before if it's that easy? I'm confused.

Okay so “young master” let him mom physically abuse FL but suddenly grew balls to hit the emperor because he thinks he has human shield Tia... I hope the beats reality into him.

Bruh I fucking ship young master and the FL wait but y’all making some point with how he acted before 😭😭 I want justice

Users who are viewing this thread