A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

What why does everyone change ships so fast... Is this really how it goes??? Then...then... I will ship the Young Master too! With the Emperor! HA! Have you seen this coming?!

I understand all the characters' actions but geez, Tia needs to stop being so impulsive. If she continues being like this I'm gonna conclude she's stupid and has no hope (kind of hard because I know she's smart, that's why it's annoying to see her acting as she has zero brain cells, I can forgive that stupid behavior from Martin/The young master because he was an idiot since before but her? Mmmm :/).

From the previous chapters Tia already saw that Kaizer is not an idiotic crazy man; yeah, he's an assassin and the things he did to the guards seems nonsensical to me (I think the maids are still alive so I won't include them, tell me if I'm missing something), but aside from that, he's been a pretty likable and reasonable character so far (with his own logic).

He's already shown that he's capable of reasoning and can have a proper conversation, she doesn't need to push him over and over to the point where she knows he's dangerous and can't do anything more. The man is not in his right mind now but he still continues doing his best to hold his impulses. he doesn't want to hurt her and tt's not just been once or twice, it's been several times already when he can stop his urge. Tia is the only idiot who keeps ignoring and jumping over his limits without thinking. AH, and then she acts all brave but ends up crying because it obviously wasn't a good idea from the very beginning. WHERE'S THE BRAIN OF THIS GIRL????!!!!! ):<<<<<<<

If she were a little patient, she could have made the young master free in the future, but heck no, she had to bring all this sh*t to happen. It makes me mad. Now her silly friend broke his own hand, a hand that maybe means his whole future or hopes since he's supposed to be a royal knight in the future, but now he's in that state. What a bunch of unnecessary risks and well, she's trying to protect him now but it wouldn't have happened if she didn't do all those things before.

This is the first chapter where I'm really done with her xD

Tnksm guys uwu

Users who are viewing this thread