A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Only the master can tell a servant to stop so my guess Tia is the one who turned him or at least she is above him the nobility system of vampire (thank you Supernatural and Vampire knights for my vampire knowledge XD)

That long hair really up and changed his vampire game <3

By the way, I guess Tia is a mighty vampire... like a pureblood vampire princess. It's important lore that purebloods and those with a stronger bloodline can order around those with weaker bloodline or those they regard as 'next in a generation'.

Agh, I can't exactly blame Ryecene for his actions and I guess it was a solution, but blind loyalty always can bring danger to innocent people (but obviously nobody would care because the King now Emperor is more important than everyone), he needs to stop trying to overcome his limits (just like he did to the Emperor where he gave him that drug/somniferous and then he went after Tia).

At this point, it seems that both Tia and Kaizer have control over each other, so maybe none of them are more powerful than the other? I mean, Tia was capable to stop him now even if both ended up fainted, and when she saw him drinking blood for the 1st time, he made her move and act without a problem. Or maybe she's the true ruler of the vampires? Idk haha, I'm really curious <u<

I really hope Tia will stop acting nonsensical, even the hug she was giving to her friend didn't make me happy, I'm just annoyed because she was the one who put him under bigger risk and wtf does a grown-up man is acting like that? Tsk tsk~ >XD

Ps. KAIZER LOOKS GORGEOUS WITH LONG HAIR
Ps.2. So he did born as a vampire but none in his family were like that or what?

Ah yes. I forgot that vampires were supposed to be scary because they are cannibals. Twilight exists and every other thing romanticising vampires so, you know, I forgot.

Also Rycene is annoying me at this point. I feel like he's controlling another human being under the guise of "loyalty" and making Keizer do things he doesn't want to do. However, I do not know the rest of the story so maybe this will clear everything up. That being said, this manhwa has uncomfortable amounts of torture and pain being bestowed on the main characters. It's not even that the torture or pain has consequences. It's just to be dramatic in the moment to add more weight to the events at the time.

Oh well, it's interesting nonetheless.

ha so she is his parent
well a amnesiac and starved parent but still his master

but if she is his an ancestor level vampire then why wont her body and instincts awaken if she gets her blood sucked to dangerous levels

and rycene well i can understand him that knight asked one to many questions but he shouldnt try to cover his mistakes when it hurts good innocent servants that were just following orders

Users who are viewing this thread