A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

I am sad the original group is giving up all their projects because they are really good and seemed really passionate for what they were doing 😞
Thanks for picking up this project ❤️
Okay, it's official, I don't want Tia only with the Emperor, I need her with the emperor and the young master! I AM ASKING FOR A OT3!!!

Yay thank you for the update and taking over this one 🥺 Grateful!!! also I wonder who recommended her, not him ofc not

Ohgod we were so close to cancelled xD... Thanks for picking it up and thanks to the previous for taking it as far as they did.

Thank you for picking this up! I am super thankful l and you did a good job
I'm all little disappointed to learn they dropped beware of the brothers and Anima of the lamp ;~;

@Kidayuki

Amina will be continued by NTS Scans - so you can always check em out!

As for Beware of the Brothers - Syl, the project manager, decided to keep it in ALS! So rest assured that you can look forward to future chappies from them!

Thank you for picking up the series! I enjoyed your little extra at the end of the chapter haha :)

Didn't even notice they dropped some of their series, what a pity. Thanks for picking this up though, I enjoy these awkard interactions.

Users who are viewing this thread