A Tyrant's First Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
A tiny, humble poem for Translator Yasai:

๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ผ
๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ.
๐“˜๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ช๐“ฑ'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ผ.​
ไธ€๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ต๐”‚, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“‘๐“พ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“š๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“น๐”‚ ๐“š๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ

If that is supposed to be a clarinet then excuse me, but I am gonna throw you in front of that bloodthirsty emperor. xD

Aggregator gang
Honestly, the author has made me like the king just for this act. Thanks for this chapter!

Well, I have a few things to say:

1. I'm glad and thankful that he died, what a piece of trash, bye bye b1tch~ ;D
2. I haven't seen such an epic encounter of a couple in any other manhwa, manhua or manga that I can think of, lol.
3. For a moment I thought she was going to travel with the Young Master to the palace as a maid and that's how he'd meet the Emperor but this development is way better haha.
4. When I saw the blood I thought she had some kind of powers but heck no, it was the ML xD

Tnksm for your hard work guys, I'm really enjoying the story >uwu<

Users who are viewing this thread