A Useless Villain - Ch. 4

I swear to god if the author makes it so that the weak 'hero' character ends up winning against the obviously much stronger 'villain' im gonna bust a testicle

Ok here’s my theory. This white hair dudes power is basically made for a villain and the mc power for a hero. Basically the white hair dude will keep getting bullied and eventually become the villain suiting his power, and the mc will eventually become the hero which also suits his power. The reason idk yet but that is just what I think

The number of people you've saved with this so called "useless ability" is innumerable, though....ngl, since we're following the villain mc, it is kinda annoying hhhh

So the reverting of time is it because MC was killing people that arent meant to die at that time?

This guy tried to revive someone but it keeps looping to make sure the guy is dead.

Could also be that powers cant be used on people without powers or something.

On that note is it not widely known people have powers? People looked surprised when MC bust out his power and noone has defended with their own yet.

So let me get this straight since a lot seem confused.

White hair can heal but when he does it reverts so dead stays dead.
Mc kills but time reverts so they doesn't die.

What will happen if mc kills and at the same time white hair heals what mc kills? Time paradox?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. So the villain MC might be completely off the mark. This may not be focused on him at all.

Here’s my theory. They’re not supposed to use their powered on humans. When MC kills times reverts. Weak sauce revives and time reverts too. It’s something like a rule that has been placed on powered beings. Maybe it only affects those at a certain age?

Users who are viewing this thread