A Useless Villain

Why do people keep saying it’s confusing I honestly don’t find it hard to read between the lines and get what’s going on

Group Leader
I LOVE THIS, how can someone find it confusing? It's simple, the mc is a villain who can't kill because everytime he kills the time would go back before anybody was killed. He tried to kill everyone to find the person who reversed time, because he can't kill and he wants to kill. That bullied guy turned out to be the guy who reversed time, idk how it happened but it seems that he knew that he can reverse time when people or something died.

@Raza357 well what i think is that the bullied kid has a power to revive a person but only upto the time at which he died. so basically when he revied that dude who suicided, he reversed time back to the moment he tried to suicide. so basically if he continues to revive him, he will see him suicide multiple times but he wont be able to stop him! thats why he calls it a useless ability

Wait so basically mc and bullied kid have super powers, mc has telekinesis and bullied kid can revive things. But there’s some other powered dude who reverses time to nullify their powers when they use them to kill/revive people

It feels very long and boring. Upside is the art, scenery, and atmosphere. Kudos on trying to hook in a theme. Phenomenal work on properly titling the work.

I'm a bit confused but it's interesting. Also more than anything i just wanna appreciate mc and buff kid's friendship

*whispers* stop being a tsundere and accept that you wanna be his friend, mc

when you first read this you think "comedy". And it IS comedy!! everyone in comments is taking this MC way too seriously... this whole story is making fun of OP characters who have weird internal monologues!

Technically he isn't chunni but the vibe of him being like that is the same... plz read this as a comedy bc if u take it seriously ofc ur not gonna like it. it's written to be bad lol

The villain in the story is kinda meh. It's like he's just literally there to kill people with no motives whatsoever with the same apathetic one dimensional trait. Even the the healer is unlikable, not because he gets beaten up a lot or he gets scared, same as the villain, one dimensional. Both characters have no depth whatsoever and it made me feel detached towards this character. Imma drop this because their characters just annoy the fuck out of me.

There are a lot of things wrong with this story but What I’m really concerned with is why the titles is called incompetent villain when this guy isn’t incompetent at all?

what i think:
the time warping ability is a constraint of his own, ie he is the time bastard but just doesn't know it. so far it only seems to activate when killing innocent people, so going by this his incompetence is that he cant even realize the conditions of his own ability. if it were me i'd test out the limits of my own ability, like what happens if he kills a dog? fish? bird? dying animal? criminal? but no, he's too linier and villainous to even consider it.

This is funny

Quite a long time ago when there are only 3 chapters or so this was rated quite high, around 8+
Everyone was hyped and kept on saying how this is, although rather "confusing", has a pretty interesting premise. But as time passes and everything just gets repetitive, with plot progression that is rather stalled and unnecessary plot twists and "misplaced" scenes
such as when the second MC is introduced
, it's getting more and more annoying, and now the rating is hitting 7.9

The author focuses less on first MC and more on the second MC, which is annoying cuz clearly the author's trying to make the second MC more understandable and I just don't understand what I'm doing here, writing a review partly because I'm kinda pissed by the comments, like

@mangashiap
@seanmark
@Raza357

Seriously, c'mon guys. I also don't get why you keep on saying "how can someone find it confusing?" like the answer is given explicitly there. Like, bruh. You guys do notice that you're replying to older comments when there are "fewer" people who give explanations of what's happening, right? Even I didn't understand what was happening at first until I read a comment about it. At first glance, it's just weird, alright. If you understood it without reading the comments or going back to the first panel, then congratulations! You hit one in many possibilities! Now here's your No-prize ^^

The author only showed the second MC witnessing a guy jumping from the building, unable to be revived, a bird dying and coming back to life. Like, even I thought he could only turn back the bird's time and that by the time he tried to revive the guy nothing happened then MC killed someone which lead to the time turning back. I mean, it's a little illogical to think that he can only revive the bird but turns back time when he tries to revive someone because 1. It'd overlap with the first MC's time (since time only rewinds when he kills someone so far) 2. He has just experienced the deja vu now, not sooner. Like, WHY THE FUQ

So yeah. You may flex but don't sound like a jerk please, thanks

@32oiru you do realize my comment was a month ago on the release of this lmao. And when I commented this everyone was saying they don’t get it. Talk about “replying to older comments” you literally just did that.

Not to mention how is stating my opinion/question “flexing” or “being a jerk” you really are funny, nobody found it that harmful besides you. My comment on how it wasn’t that hard to figure out was me simply asking what people find confusing, not to insult anyone. It was a genuine question.

there are 10 chapters so far. how anyone can make an objective statement on character depth or plot quality is beyond me. there's too many unknowns to drop it this soon IMO. the early premise is unique; it's like a dark take on Sisyphus. makes you chuckle if you can find the irony. there's a lot of potential and the plot is already complex when you discover
the second ability user is not the cause of mc's time loop, he experiences it too
this is supposed to be slightly confusing, otherwise it WOULD be boring.

@seanmark Oh thank you! It's good to hear you think I'm funny ^^ I'm really happy I made you laugh :D
Yes but you replied though. Which means you're still holding to that question (and you're still alive). Is it a must for someone to reply to someone if they find a comment harmful?
If going by your logic, then I suppose those who don't tell their opinion verbally are either mute or deaf. Do you realize how no one literally answered?
Why do people keep saying it’s confusing I honestly don’t find it hard to read between the lines and get what’s going on
Because your kinds of "question" sound like a rhetorical question that can be translated to sound like everyone else's dumber than you for not understanding such between the lines and what's going on. That it's simple and everyone's just not getting it. And I suppose you didn't expand that little spoiler tag, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread