A Vampire's First Love - Ch. 8

He literally has no social skills 😂😂 him parroting the vamp girl is so funny 😂😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Why do the main characters NEVER ever bother refusing at all.

The art is gorgeous! And the humor is so quirky. Looking forward to reading more of this <3 Thank you for your hard work!

The whole „slave“ part is annoying as hell... And what‘s the deal with his „assistant“, or whoever that madam is?

Yeah no. A slave till she dies of old age? Fuck that and that girl vampire with short hair. She doesn’t even try to reject it. Does she have any back bone or is that only when it comes to rejecting love? I’m stubborn so I’d probably have been like I’m either considered a partner or I’m throwing myself off a building and you can deal with the after math cause I won’t be someone’s slave. Lol thank you for the chapter.

I'm really enjoying the author's mingled humor between the grim seriousness in these panels. Very clever and entertaining.

Thanks for the chapter!

Wow, I never knew slave was a term of endearment😂
Also jo Yoon-nim is basically a child being passed onto a stranger

Ooh very interesting, the art is really pretty as well. I don't like that vampire chick >:U but the dude is so socially inept I love it X'D
Just a nitpick but is the 'This body' part 이 몸? Unless he literally means that he's not this body's owner (which is what I was thinking) and was parroting the girl because he was correcting her, that's just another way of saying 'me'. If its actually the latter, I'm even more interested..

Why she didn't bother refusing is probably because she saw 2 humans being killed and eaten and was gonna get killed after she woke up as well

Users who are viewing this thread