A Vampire's First Love

i'm not the only one who thinks the ml looks SO much like seo in guk right 🥺✨

i can write an essay on how much i love and adore the male lead, female lead is cute and the art style is breathtaking

Group Leader
@supermanatee The last update for this series was April 2020, and from the artist's social media updates, it seems like she's working on revamping Romantic Marbling at the moment possibly for republication/re-licensing (?) which means that this series is not on priority for her rn

@bilunala
Hey, do you know if the author posted those short stories on her twitter for Romantic Marbling that she mentioned in the Chapter Epilogue? I really want to know if Jaerak (Han Sooyeon's brother) ever meets his 1st love again.

@controversial-me If you didn't find the series @Winterspring was talking about, then it's Karin.

Would like to add a few of my own: I think you'd know of White Blood; it's really nice, though the romance is not the main focus. There's Fortune Arterial, and Kyuuketsuki no Uruwashiki Kekkon features one female vampire coupling, iirc. You'd find a lot of female vampires in harem series like In Bura! or Jitsu wa Watashi wa, but I assume you're not looking for that. Hmmm, other than that, Bite Into Me may or may not be a vampire manga, and Dance in the Vampire Bund is pretty well-regarded, though I haven't read it personally.

Dex-chan lover
@O-Takuni hey man thanks for your suggestions (and the name)! I haven't read maybe 2 of the things you have listed so I'll check them out since I'm waiting for my mains to update.

Users who are viewing this thread