A Villain Demands to Be Loved - Ch. 0

Cover page was so similar to Priscilla but the story looks good as long as it doesn't get cliché Cinderella kinda thing 👀

Ohhhh someone finally picked it up!!! I love the promotional art for the web novel one and wish to see it becomes a full on web toon. Even tho the art is diffrent from the one in the promotional chapter but I like this style too! Can't wait for the rest of it! 🤣💕💕

Ooooh, this sounds interesting! However, I keep feeling her name should be romanized as "Xenia", not "Senia". It sounds almost the same and Xenia is an actual name. (Senia might be, too, but I dunno, I've never heard of it.)

Yooooo wasn’t there a promo one shot before?????? Am I hallucinating cuz the description and last scene is oddly familiar... someone tell me if I’m wrong or not cuz now I can’t find it anymore (edit: I found it omg THIS GETS MY HYPED. tbh I like the serialization art more than the promo art AND THE PROMO REALLY SHOWED NOTHING. THIS BACKSTORY WE GET IN THIS CHAP REALLY ADDS MORE DEPTHS AND MEANING TO THEIR MEETING AHHH)

Anyways, ANOTHER NEW SERIALIZATION WOOOOOOOOO 🥳
So it seems that ML knows that the FL reincarnated but she does not. Interesting dynamic.... we see deep guilt and despair from ML so he’s already distinguished himself as different from a majority of MLs.

Also I love the red hair but I’m kinda sad we lost the blonde... :( either way she’s gorgeous! And has quite the spirit too!

Can this be a POV of male lead all the way? I would prefer it that way coz so far in this type of webtoon it's always FL POV (not that I'm complaining) just for a change

i'm so excited !!

i believe it's based on this one?
https://mangadex.org/title/46635/i-m-being-forced-to-love-by-a-villain

Wasnt see a blonde what's with the hair color change does he have the right person

So did he reincarnated in the past or is that another reincarnation of her soul and that's why her hair go from blonde to orange!?!
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread