A Villain Demands to Be Loved - Ch. 13

@StellarIceberg

It has actually already been established that this is the n-th life and in all of the previous ones, she was his enemy or she would always die, no matter how much he'd try to protect her/love her 👀

He's actually quite traumatised, and consequently he acts like the ultimate simp 😅

i still dont understand if its love or guilt towards her. I remember the first chapter it was kinda like guilt so thts why he begged to marry her, but now im confused lol I guess we'll understand sooner or later.

So are we getting a peak on their first meeting now? I hope it’s not some random meeting they had, ‘cause it seems like he’s gone back in time multiple times (if that is what’s happening maybe it’s different parallel universe scenario).

Please note that this is mere speculation based on past events and provided information without any reference from raws/spoilers.

@Aurantix eh dude, i swear there's another like this. same thing you said. Tried and tried hundreds of times to see her get killed in front of him every time so, in the nth one he makes her hate him. I forgot the name though xaxaxa i guess its different in the prospect that in one, the ML keeps MC close, and in the other ML keeps MC at arm's length.

@StellarIceberg The one you’re remembering is Lamia Orphe Is Dead. (Unless there’s another with an identical plot which I’m not aware of - given how often plot tropes are reused I wouldn’t be surprised)

Thanks for your translation! If you have time, it will be nice if you could retranslate the chapters after the sixth! Because the translation is not so good...

Users who are viewing this thread