A Villain Demands to Be Loved - Ch. 4

Does everyone think this is time travel or some reincarnation situation? It seems to me like its time travel

@Soundwave14 yeah we seen the stat where she dies in a past timeline or something and it seems he has had many do overs but keeps failing. From the last one it seemed like her death was his fault.

OK well first of all it's fairly obvious by now that it's a Meliodas x Elizabeth type of plot. But seriously I can't understand why she's going along with this so easily?

Well she fram girl that will past marry age ... with no good men around she .. there no reason to push him aside what more he earnestly show he want ro marry ..

Aggregator gang
and who the hell wanted to marry an ugly dude with an obviously character flaw anyway? unless she's desperate enough for money it won't happen lol

anyway feel like this is another case like that one manhwa with the guy being one of the most powerful person in the empire....the death of something something? i don't remember but he took an oath to the MC multiple times in multiple of timelines

Users who are viewing this thread