A Villain Demands to Be Loved - Ch. 5

So is it just the church that's suspicious and they're just acting on their own/are corrupted(and do they have something to do with her potential previous death), or is the god also a part of that? If the voice she heard is the god, they don't seem like they're bad? Still really early in the series so there's no way to know yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out!

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsgato Since the voice said "OUR beloved Child" I thought it was maybe her previous parents speaking. 👀

Thank you for your hard work <3
@karolyn OUR is distinctive way for a higher entity like a god or king to refer to themselves, i found it weird too when i first saw it in my religion book in class seven xD

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsgato
My personal theory of what's going on is that she became a warrior for the ml in the past (possibly a blessed sword saint or something), but to do so she had to kill her own happiness and emotions, ml falls in love with her but it's too late to save her so said god gives him a chance to go back and prevent that fate from occurring.
My real question then would be what the conflict was over in the first place, did the ml try to conquer the kingdom or something, stuff like that.

that "our beloved child" reminded me a little bit of the villain's saviour😳
maybe it's the gods watching over her or smth??

thank you for the chapter!

But, wait? If she's loved by god(s), then why did she feel uncomfortable every time she went to church to the point of stop going? Doesn't make sense... And that priest is suspicious af 🤔

@harospex please, by all means, take him: we don't need a guy playing the part of "my son is too good for you" that's usually played by the in-laws 🤣🤣🤣

@miyono-chan omg i used to simp over him lmaooo
he's also the reason i dropped it, cause i liked him way better than noah or whatever his name is

Wait, they met when they were younger??? Then wouldn't she have recognised him when they first met? I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread