A Villainess for the Tyrant - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Ah yes . The best thing to say when u failed your mission and are bleeding to death "Fuck". Tbh I would have said the same .
Kekekekek

If he wasn't going to use the truth serum on her, why was it there?? And in a wine bottle!?

Plus all the other stuff everyone else has already mentioned in their comments RE: massage, "fuck", abs, etc.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangareader
Low tier because she still had use for political marriage.

If she had the bastard child status she wouldn't be useful for that purpose.

To those asking about the shirt, two reasons:
1- bait the maid
2- next chapter answers that.

Fed-Kun's army
Emperor had every intention to make true the smut tag- that is why the shirt was unbuttoned. Let's be honest. lmao

THIS CHAPTER OMG 😂😂😂

First off the "come on, baby" scene had me dying 🤣 💀 😂
And the truth serum is just drugs with a name from the tl was so freaking funny i had to calm down and tell my so what i was laughing about so hard haha
And then they totttallly mislead us and i was like whats going on 👀 but it was just a massage??? Lmao!
Also holly heckkkk empress cecil is being targeted!

So much is going on, its only chapter 4 but I'm hooked!
Thank you for translating!!!

Aggregator gang
God bless my unholy gutter of a brain. Anyways this was a fun read >w< really brings my hopes up for the future chapters!! Thanks for the chapter~♡

Fed-Kun's army
I'm disappointed but also not disappointed at the same time
🤣

Double-page supporter
@KikiValdani I think he needed a way to bring the serum to the room without tipping off any would-be assassins or they might not strike, but considering Cecil drank it all there was none left to give to the rat he was baiting so he just decided to kill her. That, or he meant to go for her shoulder or something but was too far to the right or left and planned on interrogating her even without the truth serum. Regardless, the fact that the Emperor has to act secretly in his own castle and he knows that this shit is gonna happen ahead of time suggests that he doesn't have as much power as people think he does. He's probably constantly fighting in the shadows with other influential people among the court but can never get enough evidence to take them out properly. There's probably similar reasoning behind why he killed his family(ie, they were going to try to take advantage of him, and if that failed they'd kill him. Just so happens he got to them first.).

Users who are viewing this thread