A Villainess for the Tyrant - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

"THAT FUCKING TRUTH SERUM-!!"
😂😂😂😂
But omg, i love this sm 😍😍

JUST DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, KING, QUEEN, AND COUNTRY GODDAMNIT

Dex-chan lover
I love her...She said she'd tie him down and bite him...Hahahhahaha XDD Omg, she totally has what it takes to become the one on the top in bed XDD

So girls liking dominant dangerous psychopaths is not a joke -- it's even reflected in entertainment narratives.

@NineTails

https://mangadex.org/title/41728/though-i-may-be-a-villainess-i-ll-show-you-i-can-obtain-happiness

Check out Vol 1 Ch 4. XD

fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk
i don't know what to choose between licking the screen because of the pretty characters, worship the author with my laughing tears, or curse them to hell and back for the baiting....

thank you for the scanlation!!!!!!!!

BIG OOF.
MY EYE VIRGINITY. I CANT-
WHY DO PSYCHOPATHIC EMPERORS ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH IT-

Thank you for the update!

A d damn hes hella smooth, and the touch of the truth serum is funny lol

HE WANTS HER TO DOMINATE HIM
IM DEAD
RIP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks for the chapter!
So somebody sent five assassins not to kill the tyrannical emperor but the new Empress Cecil? Furthermore, reason was because wanted to open position for Empress for somebody of their own choosing? Gotta love politics, makes a mess of everything and never holds back on making a lot of people miserable. Good for her that he loves her, but all the training to handle assassins, identify poisons, and survive is going to be hell. Luckily he doesn't seem to care about social niceties so will be able to skip the micromanaging over the top training like spending hours looking at an empty stage to drill proper posture and expressions expected of an Empress in public regardless of how she feels.

Users who are viewing this thread