A Villainess for the Tyrant

Group Leader
Hello,

Really exciting news!! TappyToon outdid themselves with A Villainess for the Tyrant and they released up to chapter 10!!!!! It is out right now so go on to their website/app (https://www.tappytoon.com/comics/a-villainess-for-the-tyrant) and support them by buying the chapters (if you can!)

Because of this, however, chapter 5 will be the last chapter that JDI will release for Good Match. Although we were only able to work on this series for a short time, thank you all for the support and we hope you guys look forward to more releases of our current projects!

Sincerely,
The JDI Team

too bad about tappytoon. i hate paying chapter by chapter, rather buy subscription or the entire work. alternatively, i like LINE Webtoon's style; having chapters available for pay if you want to get ahead, but still offering a free update each week. thanks for the 5 chapters, it looks like it would have been interesting :)

Yeah.. I don't like tappy toon either... So unfortunately another interesting series I'll have to forego

Group Leader
@Sugarjaye @Sogno Other sites always post rips of tappytoon releases so you could always use those sites to read, but of course, support the artists/authors on tappytoon if you are able to! 😀

This is feel like Lucia.
The difference is: Lucia more Harlequeen-esque and this one much lighter with comedy elements in it. Both of them have smutty too.
If I want to choose one, I like Lucia better. It's so damn good.

So it finally happened...
It's the world of a reincarnation novel, and the author got to be one of its characters. But it's a side character! FL is native to this world.

Honestly, reincarnation is more of a gag at this point, but nice recursion.

It's fun, with a side of causal murder. Not sure if the plot (or even romance) will be too serious.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, before I already read the novel! I really love the manhwa got translated!! Read the novel in novelupdates. I love their inner thinking haha

Fed-Kun's army
in Bato, its up to chap 28 in English, in newtoki the raws are up to 33

Fed-Kun's army
This is a mess of tropes loosely strung together. The saintess should've been the protagonist, for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread