A Villainess for the Tyrant

Can we talk about how dirty Manhwa estian was done?????
He looks okay in the manhwa.......um but in the novel he looked so hot. What the heck....

If you wanna check, just search the title in novelupdates and check the cover. You’ll see how different it is TT. But MC looks gorgeous tho.....anyways at least there’s a manhwa now.....

I always hate when the protagonist believe all the rumors without even meeting the male lead. Like bruh how bout you meet him before you judge him?

I've come to understand two things.
1) Cecil really doesn't have a brain, but recons the handsome emperor.💞😂😂
2) thank god i learned eng!😂

OMG, thank you thank you for taking on this series! I loved the synopsis of the novel translation, and am beyond belated that you took on translating the series. We only know up to chapter 9 of the novel. Im dying to know how Cecil will grow to help Estian. An interesting twist on going against a transmigranted character who isnt quite what you expected.

Loving this so far! Thank you for the scanlations!

And that there's smut?! 😭💃🏽✨🔥🍾🤩🎉🙌🏽

Group Leader
Very curious about this adaptation. I read a bit of the novel a while back, so i was surprised by the comedic tone - all these exaggerated reactions, chibi bodies, and "lol i drew straws" are pretty far from the original's sincerely bloodthirsty emperor and a bitterly furious MC, who's first meeting with her father is literally the same day he sells her off to a man who is later described as slicing a chatty young maid's head off and yeeting it into the pond. And it's not played as funny.

Anyway i love genre switch adaptations, eager to see where this one goes

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread