A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady

I lnow5that he just appeared but I hope to be the first one to say it...: F#CK ALEXIS.
Thank you very much, oh and whoever's her fiance as well~ ☺

@yudh08
He does, but it's a really slow burn and the "Heroine" keeps getting in the way. So other than stealing glances and a 3-people-date (she's walking around town with Ren, and Cadio acts as his bodyguard) that's it so far. Oh, he did bought her a hair ornament.

@MinGenius Alexis isn't so bad, read my previous comment. It's the Prime Minister successor that I don't like. How is he going to make fair judgments with THAT personality is beyond me.

Well well...im on chapter 2 and the ending was telling me....

'Here comes asshole number 1'

Goshh..i hope she ends up with that second prince..cause that knight reallllllyyyyy makes me.feel.uncomfortable somehow...

:3 It’s updating rather frequently and I’m incredibly grateful, but I’m also dying to read more. How is this so *good*?! It’s very refreshing to see a sheltered young lady without the benefit of previous memories or anything beyond her own desires step out into the world and make changes to ensure her *own* happiness. And the siblings are unexpectedly adorable. Seriously, I don’t really get the comments about it being boring unless you stopped after the first chapter. Thanks translators, you’re amazing!

ma’am please could you spare just a...just a single serving, even half, just a breadcrust’s worth of any interaction between Rozalia and Cadio

Double-page supporter
It was interesting and seems to be fun, but I can feel the SLOW of the pace. Hopefully it’s not THAT slow.

I want this animated and the tension and subtleties well done. It is slow ahhhhhhhh I wanna read moooooore ugh

Story aside, is it just me or is the girl’s head in the cover too large?

Not trying to be mean but the girl’s head in the cover feels weirdly off. Like, too big. The anatomy is off or smth
But the story is interesting

Users who are viewing this thread