A Villainess No More - Ch. 10

Yes please, I am waiting too for that moment when everyone realizes she was helping the nobility and commoners a lot and they will regret their decision

Ah, this is giving a manhwa vibes rather than manhua. Usually manhua skips things and doesn't feel as flowy as manga or manhwa do. This story is nice!

Thanks for the mass release! I'm really enjoying this series so far~ It's a shame she was treated so poorly in her hometown after all the efforts she had put in to make it prosper and towards the charity...I can't wait for everyone to realize they misunderstood such a good girl! T^T

@JCVocke
I just started reading so I don't know the future chapters.. But if it helps, it seems the origin of the rumor is when she slapped her sister in public. Considering that her sister is beloved by the masses and that she always nags her, it seems the rumor turned the situation to black and white. It wasn't stated what caused the incident though. She just recalled it when wondering when did the rumors start and thought that even if she went back in time, she'll still do the same.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, how are fresh fruits cheaper in the snow covered north? They even have bananas!

@Enternal I am sorry for what your mother has been through but that's how fucked up society can be. That is why IDGAF to rumors or gossips. We all don't need the validation of others to continue surviving and I would tell people that if they don't like what I do, they can go kill themselves and I would laugh about it. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread